Young Chef Classes at Airfield Estate
Is your child a budding chef or do they love to help you out in the kitchen?
Our kids’ cookery classes might be right up their street! All classes are suitable for 8-12 year olds who love all things food! Each class is based on a seasonal theme and will begin by exploring what’s available in the garden and will then move on to prepare and cook a selection of themed recipes.
Classes will be led by our education team in a relaxed and fun environment which will allow the children to see the process of food from farm to fork and get hands-on, learning kitchen safety and correct utensil care.
2019 Dates & Themes:
- 10th February – Soup and Sides
- 10th March – Irish Favourites
- 14th April – Easter Goodies
- 12th May – Breads & Cakes
- 9th June – Breakfast Bites
- 14th July – Summery Snacks
- 18th August – Picnic Basket Treats
- 15th September – Lunch Boxes
- 13th October – Harvest Treats
- 10th November – Winter Warmers
- 8th December – Christmas Treats
There is a charge of €25 per workshop (€22 for Airfield Estate members) and the day will run from 10 am – 12.30 pm.
If you would like to book all 11 classes for a reduced rate of €250 and €220 for Airfield Estate members, then please phone 01 969 6666 (options 1)