Dates: Nov 25th & 26th, DEC 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
- Face painting and letter writing with Santa’s Elves
- Group experience with Santa in Airfield House
with story time and gifts
- Decorate a delicious treat in the Elves’ Kitchen
- Warm up with a hot chocolate or mulled wine*
- Get crafty and make a festive decoration
- Board the North pole Express and enjoy a magical trip
- Optional Photo Opportunity in Santa’s sleigh – The perfect white Christmas photo (€10 for a photo, €5 for a reprint)
- €22.50 per Child
- €11.00 per Adult
- There ticket price includes a booking fee of €1.50 per ticket.
- Airfield Estate Members receive a discount on up to 6 tickets per membership. Additional tickets can be purchased at normal retail price.
- All persons attending the Christmas event require a ticket including all members, adults, children and babies.
- Babies 0-12 months go FREE (no present), ticket is required.
- Parents/Guardians who would like a present for 0-12month old, please select child ticket(s) and select 1-3 year old ticket, charges apply. Please note the presents are only suitable for the age range listed in the ticket selection.
- Any older children that wish to attend with the family but do not require a present, please select an adult ticket(s) for them.
ASD Friendly Santa Visit
Airfield Estate will be offering an ASD friendly Santa Visit on Saturday 9th December at 10:00am and 10:30am with the visit in a sensory friendly and inclusive environment.
The ASD friendly adjustments are designed to make the visit to Santa more inclusive and accessible for people with sensory sensitivities, and others who can benefit from this environment. Staff are trained in ASD awareness and are happy to help make your visit more enjoyable.
Adjustments will include:
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Lights left on
- Sound turned down
- Staff trained in autism awareness
- Disabled access
- Chill out zone
- Group visit to Santa in large room so there is freedom to move around and sit where you like
- Smaller group size
- Bring your own food and drink
- ASD friendly map of site emailed out in advance.
We understand ASD is different for everyone and our staff understand some visitors may need different adjustments. You are welcome to contact us before the ASD friendly visit to discuss how they can best accommodate your needs. We will try to accommodate your needs while still taking other visitors into consideration too.
To book for this performance please phone us on 01 969 6666(Option 1) .
- For full details of the experience please read the terms of the event HERE.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your time slot and present your booking confirmation at ticket kiosk.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, including suitable footwear as the Estate is primarily an outdoor site.
- In purchasing ticket for this event you and your guests have agreed to General, Membership & Christmas Terms & Conditions.
- The booking fee of €1.50 per ticket is applied when purchasing online, by phone and at the ticket desk in person.
- Please note for bookings after 16:00, access will be limited to the Christmas Experience only. There will be no access to the farm and gardens.
How to avail of your members discount
We have sent an email to all valid membership account holders with a unique promo code. If you did not receive an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Members receive a discount on up to 6 tickets per membership, additional tickets can be purchased at normal retail price.