As part of our outreach into the local community, Airfield Estate would like to make you and your teachers aware that in November 2017 to March 2018 we are opening the estate for free to local schools who walk to us. This means that if any of your classes would like to visit Airfield Estate for free, all you have to do is let us know you are coming (by using the contact details below) and then walk to the estate. The visits are self-guided, but we will provide a discovery sheet for the students to follow should you wish to use it! We want to encourage students to interact with their locality, get fit and experience Airfield Estate and all it has to offer. If you are interested in this offer, or would like further information, please contact us.
- Schools must walk to Airfield Estate.
- Schools should make us aware of their visit at least 48 hours before they would like to visit.
- Schools must inform us of how many children / adults will be attending.
- Schools are responsible for having the correct adult: child ratio for Health and Safety.
- Visits to take place November 2017 and January, February and March 2018.
- Visits are self-guided, but a discovery sheet for students can be made available on request.
- Please note that the Estate will be closed on 08/01/2018 to 19/01/2018 inclusive.
To book your free class visit, please contact Dr. Kirstie McAdoo, Head of Education and Research by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org