Pre-Book A Visit to Airfield Estate
With acres of green space, farm animals, beautiful plants and woodlands, Airfield offers you the perfect opportunity to explore and enjoy the great outdoors.
To visit, you will need to pre-book a day ticket before you arrive. If you’re an Annual Pass holder you don't need to pre-book but you may have to queue at the entry point when the Estate is at capacity.
The Stables café is open with counter serving takeout barista style coffees, sandwiches and treats with picnic benches dotted about the Estate. You will also be able to pre-book afternoon tea and picnics to enjoy during your visit. Some of our buildings (Airfield House, Grey Barn and Hive Courtyard) will remain closed and will be opening in the coming weeks.
We also have a new Horse Box Coffee takeout kiosk located just outside the garden centre which is open 7 days a week from 9.30 am - 4 pm. Please note all food outlets are only accepting card payments.
Airfield Estate is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm with last admission at 3.30 pm and is easy to get to by foot, bike, car and public transport.
We've created a visitor trail which will bring you around the Estate once and should take about 40-60 minutes to walk. The map illustrates the one-way trail which is designed with safety in mind for both staff and visitors. We ask that you enjoy your time by walking the set paths we've created and to not dwell in any area to ensure social distancing for groups ahead and behind you.
Wednesday – Sunday 10 am - 4 pm with last admission at 3.30 pm.
Please note these times are subject to change and children should be under adult supervision at all times.
Keeping Safe During your visit
We’ve put measures in place to ensure a safe environment for everyone. We will review our plans frequently and adapt when we need to.
Stay part of our community
We know not everyone will be able to visit us at the moment, so please stay connected with us online. We will continue to share videos, pictures and information that showcase our lovely grounds at Airfield.
NOTE: Our Annual Pass policy has been updated due to COVID-19. Active pass holders should have received and email with your options and booking code. If you didn’t receive a mail please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The toilet located beside the Inspiration Kitchen will be open to the public at point 6 on visitor map, there is also a toilet available in the main car park.
We will not be taking any bookings at the ticket desk, all booking must be made online in advance.
We can accommodate Annual Pass yearly subscription sales, but there is no guaranteed entrance if you buy a pass on the day as we need to ensure numbers on the estate are monitored to allow social distancing.
Walled Garden (subject to change)
Stables Café for take away, no seating.
Organic Food Gardens
Toilet facilities located at Inspiration Kitchen
Big Pond area and bridge
Naturescape play area
Our Annual Pass policy has been updated due to COVID-19, all active pass holders should have received and email with your options and booking code. If you didn’t receive a mail please contact us on email@example.com with your pass information.
A daily allocation of tickets have been reserved for annual pass holders.These tickets will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We advise booking early and you will need your code to book.
Our Customer Charter
As a visitor to Airfield Estate I/we commit to;
- In line with HSA guidelines, Airfield has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. Thank you for your continued support and please bear with us while we adjust.
- Please be advised that you enter Airfield at your own risk.
- Pre-book day tickets in advance of visiting Airfield Estate.
- Adhere to the queue/check in system in place on arrival.
- Deferring your visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Adhere to any travel limits in place
- Adhere to the safety measures in place at Airfield Estate
- Practice social distancing throughout the Estate
- Minimise contact with surfaces during your visit
- Follow the one way system in place
- Parents must supervise and remain present with children at all times
- Use card for all payments and avoid use of cash
- There are limited toilet facilities in the Estate
- While COVID-19 restrictions are in place you must move at a steady pace
- Playgrounds and play areas are used at your own risk and should be supervised by you
- Unfortunately, non-compliant visitors will leave us with no other option but to request you leave the estate in the interests of public health. Please understand that this for your safety as much as our staff and other guests
Thank you for your continued support and please bear with us while we adjust.