Visiting Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate is open to the public with limited capacity. Before visiting, make sure to pre-book a ticket.
Annual pass holders will not need to pre-book, but remember to bring their cards to act as tickets.
Our main priority will continue to be the safety of our staff, visitors and animals.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU VISIT;
- Day tickets should be pre-booked online before visiting.
- Tickets are valid for the day you book and are transferrable or refundable if you are unable to attend due to Covid-19. Please email [email protected] with your booking reference number.
- The Stables Café will be open for takeaway only from 9:30 am – 4 pm on days when the Estate is open.
- Overends Kitchen is open as a farm shop 9:30 am – 5:30 pm on days when the Estate is open.
- The Farmers Market will on Fridays and Saturdays from 9 am – 2:30 pm.
- If you’re an annual pass holder, please bring your pass card as this is your ticket. No need to pre-book.
- Guidelines do not permit large social gatherings and only up to 3 households and maximum of 6 people can meet.
- All paths will be 2 ways, so remember to keep left.
- The bridge over the big pond remains closed as renovations are due to commence shortly.
- Keep 2m distance and be mindful of other’s personal space.
- Toilets are located in the Car park, Airfield House, Inspiration Kitchen and Farmyard.
- We recommend adults wear a mask in busier areas to reduce the risk of COVID to themselves, others and our staff.
- Due to safety and reduced capacity, if the Estate is busy, we will communicate this at the avenue prior to entry and requesting a U-turn in the car park.
Remember to be mindful that Airfield Estate is place of work and to create a safe workplace and space for you to visit, the Estate will be continually monitored and new guidelines may be introduced without prior notice.
TAKE NOTE OF OUR VISITOR CHARTER WHICH IS IN PLACE. VISITORS WILL;
- Self monitor their own actions
- Adhere to the queue/check in system in place on arrival
- Defer visiting if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Adhere to any travel limits in place
- Adhere to the safety measures in place at Airfield Estate
- Practice social distancing throughout the Estate
- Minimise contact with surfaces while visiting
- Keep left on 2 way paths
- Ensure parental/guardian supervision with children at all times
- Use contactless payments and avoid use of cash
- Respect existing toilet facilities in the Estate
Please note, Airfield Estate is a working farm and gardens. Animals may not always be in fields that are accessible at this time. There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first-come first-served basis. If the car park is full when you arrive, please try Balally Luas car park, €2.50 for 4hrs and only a few minutes walk away
Take care and stay safe
The Airfield Estate Team