Level 5 Update
Airfield Estate and the team who continue to work here are delighted to welcome Annual Pass holders back in line with Government Level 5 restrictions. We request that you respect Airfield as a workplace and an outdoor amenity. Please read the following in advance of visiting and remind you …
- Airfield Estate is open with limited capacity for annual pass holders living within 5km. (Wednesday - Sunday). During school holidays the Estate will be open 7 days a week.
- The Stables Cafe is open during Estate opening hours.
- Overends Kitchen is open as a farm shop (Wednesday - Sunday) and continues to serve click and collect meals.
- The Farmers Market is open each Friday and Saturday from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm with social distancing measures in place.
- Our classes and courses will move online where possible.
- Operating hours and days are subject to change so be sure to check online for the latest details.
- Airfield Estate is open as a space to walk and no social gathering are permitted.
- The farmyard, play areas and house remain closed.
We ask visitors to adhere to the following during each visit to Airfield Estate
- Bring your Annual Pass card for entry
- Adults, please wear your mask throughout the Estate
- Observe 2m distance at all times
- Respect Airfield Estate as a workplace
- Keep left when walking on 2-way paths
- Adhere to Airfield Estate’s Covid-19 protocols
- No social meetups or gatherings
- Use toilets in the car park or in the Inspiration Kitchen only.
If the estate is busy, we will be communicating this at the avenue prior to entry and requesting a U-turn in the car park.
Take note of our visitor charter which is in place. Visitors will;
- Self monitor their own actions
- Adhere to the queue/check in system in place on arrival
- Defer visiting if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Adhere to any travel limits in place
- Adhere to the safety measures in place at Airfield Estate
- Practice social distancing throughout the Estate
- Minimise contact with surfaces while visiting
- Follow the one way systems in place
- Ensure parental/guardian supervision with children at all times
- Use contactless payments and avoid use of cash
- Respect existing toilet facilities in the Estate
Please note, Airfield Estate is a working farm and gardens. Animals may not always be in fields that are accessible at this time.
Take care and stay safe
The Airfield Estate Team