Level 5 Update
In line with Government Level 5 restrictions please note the following in relation to Airfield Estate:
- For the duration of the latest restrictions Airfield Estate’s outdoor spaces will remain closed for all visitors until 31st January to be reviewed in late January.
- Our team in Overends Kitchen will continue to provide food and hot drinks on a takeaway from Little O's for people within 5km. The weekly click and collect takeout menu can be found here.
- The Farmers Food Market will continue to operate each Friday and Saturday from 9.30 am – 2.30 pm with social distancing measures in place.
- Our classes and courses will move online where possible.
- Operating hours and days are subject to change so be sure to check online for the latest details.
Please follow government guidelines when visiting Airfield Estate.
Take note of our visitor charter which is in place. Visitors will;
- Self monitor their own actions
- Adhere to the queue/check in system in place on arrival
- Defer visiting if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Adhere to any travel limits in place
- Adhere to the safety measures in place at Airfield Estate
- Practice social distancing throughout the Estate
- Minimise contact with surfaces while visiting
- Follow the one way systems in place
- Ensure parental/guardian supervision with children at all times
- Use contactless payments and avoid use of cash
- Respect existing toilet facilities in the Estate
Take care and stay safe
The Airfield Estate Team