In line with Government Level 5 restrictions which apply from the 22nd Oct 2020, please note the following in relation to Airfield Estate:
- For the duration of the latest restrictions Airfield Estate’s outdoor spaces will remain open for those within 5km with an annual pass or with pre-booked tickets only, there will be reduced capacity. We are not taking any new bookings.
- Our team in Overends Kitchen will continue to provide food and hot drinks on a takeaway basis from The Stables Café for Estate visitors and from the Horse Box Coffee kiosk for people within 5km. There will also be a weekly Friday night takeout menu available.
- The Farmers Food Market will continue to operate each Friday and Saturday from 9.30 am – 2.30 pm with social distancing measures in place.
- Our classes and courses will move online where possible.
- Howbert & Mays garden centre will close.
- Operating hours and days are subject to change so be sure to check online for the latest details.
Please follow government guidelines when visiting Airfield Estate.
We’ve had word from Santa and his elves in the North Pole to say Santa really hopes to see you all in person this year!
He’s asked us to let you know if you’re booked to visit him at Airfield in late November or early December that his elves will contact you directly to arrange an alternative date for your visit.
Bear with us and the Airfield elves will be in touch before your scheduled visit date to reschedule.
Take care and stay safe
The Airfield Estate Team