Overends Kitchen Takeout
Our talented chefs have been creating a new takeout concept for you to enjoy over the next few weeks.
Each week a member of the kitchen team will curate a menu based on their favourite cookbooks using ingredients from the Estate.
Our team will also include recipe cards in each takeout box for you to recreate the tasty dishes at home.
First up is our Culinary Lead Luke Matthews. Luke's cookbook of choice for this weeks menu is Dinner at the Long Table by Andrew Tarlow and Anna Dunn.
"It's very much in line with my food philosophy around eating and community, breaking bread together, fun and cooking from scratch, failing at recipes sharing food family-style, messy table cloths, long meals and presenting food as something more than nutrition.
The menu I've chosen is Under the Harvest moon – it includes most of the produce in season now on the Estate. Also, good news for vegetarians it's totally veggie-friendly!!
Some of the items will be ready to eat and others will come with simple heating and garnish instructions."
Under the Harvest Moon menu
- Sweetcorn Arancini with Kilmullen farm sweetcorn and Macroom buffalo mozzarella - contains dairy, gluten wheat, egg
- Green Gazpacho with Jersey Yoghurt - contains dairy, nuts almonds, sulphites
- Roasted fennel with fried quinoa and aioli - contains gluten quinoa, egg
- Eggplant gratin (that’s aubergine to me and you) - contains dairy, gluten(wheat), sulphites
- Shell beans and rosemary
- Shortcake with sugar plums - contains dairy, gluten wheat
Meal for 1 €20, for 2 €40, for 3 €58, for 4 €76.
As an addition to the box, you can include Roasted dressed down leg of Airfield Farm Jacobs lamb with bread salsa - contains fish, sulphites, gluten
€8 per portion
Collect at your selected time between 5-6 pm from Airfield Estate.
Allergens marked in bold
Unfortunately Due to the limited number of staff in the kitchen adaptions and substitutions of the menu are not available