Terms & Conditions
- All attendees at The Christmas Experience, including babies, must hold a valid ticket.
- All adults attending the event will be required to show their COVID Vaccination Certificate and photo ID for entry into the event.
- One person must make the booking on behalf of all attendees in their pod.
- Adults are requested to wear masks during indoor elements of The Christmas Experience.
- Each pod will have a private visit with Santa in Airfield House. This may change if guidelines are updated.
- A professional photograph with Santa is not provided.
- There is no guarantee that Santa will have a real beard.
- All Santa gifts are unisex. Age ranges are as follows: 0-12 months, 1-3 years, 4-7 years, 8+ years.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve tickets or timeslots.
- Airfield’s annual pass holders may avail of a €1 discount on up to 6 tickets - excluding 0-12 month tickets.
- Additional tickets can be purchased at standard rates.
- Ticket prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Tickets are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Attendees should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their designated timeslot.
- As The Christmas Experience operates outside of Airfield Estate opening hours, there is no guarantee of estate access before or after your timeslot.
- Unfortunately, it may not be possible to accommodate latecomers, or attendees holding tickets for other timeslots or dates.
- The Christmas Experience is approximately 45 minutes in duration.
- Please note that 50% of The Christmas Experience takes place out-of-doors, attendees should dress appropriately.
- Car parking is offered free on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, there is no guarantee parking will be available.
- The Christmas Experience at Airfield Estate is fully wheelchair accessible with the exception of the carousel.
- There is an optional photo opportunity in Santa’s Sleigh. Photographs are €10, with additional copies available at €5 each.
- The Christmas Experience operates in all weather. Only in the event of a red alert, will we cancel the event; in this case, you will receive 12 hours notification, either via phone or email. A full refund or alternative date will be offered in lieu.
- Airfield Estate operates a no smoking policy. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaping devices even in outdoor areas.
- Please note that all attendees may be filmed, and pictures and images taken may be transmitted on television, online platforms, appear in printed media and as media content in the future to highlight and promote this event. By entering the venue/ event, you consent to all such filming and to unrestricted transmissions and usage of any resulting images. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please make it known to the event photographer or videographer on the day.
At Airfield Estate, the safety and enjoyment of visitors to our Christmas Experience 2021, and that of our personnel, is a priority. The Christmas Experience 2021 will operate in line with Government directives, current at the time of operation, and Airfield Estate will observe procedures as outlined in the Failte Ireland, COVID-19 Safety Charter. In the event your scheduled booking is impacted by the imposition of local, regional, or national Government directives, Airfield Estate will endeavour to reschedule your booking.
In the event your booking cannot proceed; your special Santa gift and a family pass to return to Airfield Estate in 2022, will be posted to the address you provided at the time of booking. Please note, Airfield Estate reserve the right to alter any aspect of the Christmas Experience without prior notice.
All adults attending the event will be required to show their COVID Vaccination Certificate and photo ID for entry into the event.
Get in touch at [email protected] if you have any queries in relation to booking The Christmas Experience.
Updated 12th November 2021.