Walk to Airfield
Our 2018/2019 programme is now closed, with just over 1,000 young visitors who participated in the Walk to Airfield.
As part of our local community involvement, we invited schools who walk or use public transport to get to Airfield Estate to visit us for free!
The visits were self-guided, with a discovery sheet for the students to follow (you don’t have to use this if it doesn’t suit).
We wanted to encourage students to interact with their locality, get fit and experience Airfield Estate and all it has to offer at their own pace.
enquireabout this initiative fill out the form and we will be in touch.
- Schools must walk or take public transport to Airfield Estate
- Booking is essential
- Schools are responsible for having the correct adult: child ratio for Health and Safety
Programmeis currently closed and will reopen late 2019
- Visits are self-guided, but a discovery sheet for students can be made available on request.
- Please note: there will be no rooms available for bag & lunch storage.
- School must be registered with the Department of Education/ HSA/ TUSLA