Airfield Estate is a 38 acre working educational farm and gardens located in Dundrum, Dublin 14. We provide a wide range of programmes and activities that aim to promote an understanding of agriculture, horticulture and the link between farming and food production. Our working farm is open to the public 7 days a week.
As well as offering our visitors the opportunity to reconnect with nature and observe primary food production in action, we run a number of experiential education programmes concentrating on farming, gardening and the natural world.
Open Roles at Airfield Estate
Release your inner Elf.
The team at Airfield Estate's award-winning Christmas Experience are looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly Elves, to help Santa at this very busy time of year.
Elves should be infectiously cheerful, with warm personalities helping to create lasting memories for all visitors to Airfield’s Christmas Experience.
Working with our established team, Elves will ensure Santa’s mailroom, fireside, gingerbread kitchen, Claus café, woodshed and Christmas carousel all run smoothly. Newly inducted Elves must be 100% reliable and confident to engage with visitors of all ages.
An artistic flair, involvement in amateur dramatics, previous experience as an Elf – or simply an abundance of Christmas cheer – are all an advantage.
Please send a cv to [email protected]
The Airfield Cleaner provides a service alongside the Airfield Team to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for our visitors and employees.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all buildings, equipment and facilities.
- Maintain and restock cleaning supplies in all store rooms across the various different locations throughout the site.
- Conduct regular inspections of the sites facilities maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- To communicate and organise with facilities manager and provide cleaning services before, during and after all meetings and events.
- Promote Health & Safety throughout the organisation.
- To demonstrate proper chemical usage, storage and disposal.
- To carry out ad-hock cleaning duties requested by the Facilities Manager.
The Facilities Assistant provides support to the Airfield Team to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for our visitors and employees. Required flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all buildings, equipment and facilities
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of all organisation’s facilities
- Maintain and complete repairs to structures, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Conduct regular inspections of the site, facilities and equipment to assess conditions and readiness for visitor use.
- Detail and complete maintenance requirements.
- Undertake configuration and setup duties for all meeting and events liaising with the Events Dept.
- Promote Health & Safety throughout the organisation
- Ensure site and building security.
- Escorting and assist service providers and contractors on site when required.
- Complete open and lock up procedures across the site.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Airfield Estate is an equal opportunities employer.