The Airfield Cleaner provides a service alongside the Airfield Team to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for our visitors and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible for the Cleanliness of all buildings, equipment and facilities
- Maintain and Restock Cleaning supplies in all store rooms across the various different locations throughout the site.
- Conduct regular inspections of the sites facilities maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- To communicate and organise with facilities manager and provide cleaning services before, during and after all meetings and events.
- Promote Health & Safety throughout the organisation.
- To demonstrate proper Chemical usage, storage and disposal.
- To carry out ad-hock cleaning duties requested by the Facilities manager.
Read the full job description here.
Potential candidates should send CV FAO Facilities Manager at email@example.com.