Accounts Payable Assistant
The AP Assistant will assist the finance team in the efficient day to day running of the Accounts Payable (Supplier) system. This is a part-time temporary contract.
Working Hours: Part-time temporary, 2 full days per week (flexible), salary negotiable depending on knowledge and level of experience.
- Responsible for entering all invoices, credit notes and payments
- Responsible for efficient month-end close-off of the supplier system
- Responsible for generating accurate supplier payment schedules
- Responsible for raising purchase order requests as required
- Maintaining a well-organised and easy to use filing system for all hard copies
- Responding promptly to AP related queries from other staff and suppliers
- Ad hoc accounts duties as and when required (training will be provided as necessary)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Accounts Payable is essential for this role, including the ability to perform accurate month-end supplier reconciliations
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritise duties and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dependable and flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team who values integrity, inclusiveness, respect and sustainability
- IT literate - good working knowledge of Excel is absolutely essential
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in all circumstances
- The ability to work without supervision as required
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2 pm on Friday 13th December if you are interested in applying for the position of Accounts Payable Assistant with Airfield Estate. Please do not submit an application if you do not have at least 2 years’ experience of working in an Accounts Payable environment.
Visitor Services Assistant
A varied role designed to deliver the warmest welcome to visitors, ensuring a positive visitor experience by assisting with Front of House duties. The Front of House team is responsible for ensuring that all our stakeholders and visitors have an exceptional visitor experience whether as a face to face visits or through alternative communication and guiding visitors on tours of the estate in line with our mission statement.
Working Hours: 5 days a week over a 7 day week. Normal working week Tuesday – Saturday. Normal working day 9 am - 5:30 pm.
Shift times can vary depending on the needs of the estate and opening hours.
Rate of Pay: Available on application.
- Being welcoming, friendly and helpful to the public, retaining the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for supervising staff on days the manager and senior staff are not present.
- Responsible for handling telephone and email enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Proficient in use of EPOS system.
- Processing of admissions, annual passes & gift card sales in person and through telephone.
- Guiding visitors on heritage, gardens and farm tours when required, including feeding farm animals.
- Proactive daily engagement with our visitors of all ages and abilities.
- Assisting with correspondence related to the visitor experience/educational programs.
- Up-selling of all areas of Airfield including memberships, café & education.
- Daily opening and closing procedures including cash handling.
- Provide support and general administration for Airfield Estate.
- Will work closely with all Airfield colleagues.
- Knowledge of all of Airfield Estate’s activities and programmes.
- Experience with EPOS and online ticketing systems. Retail Integration/Meridian and Ticketsolve an advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to a busy environment to work in different departments if and when required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient IT skills –specifically excel, word and database management.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player who values sustainability.
- Dynamic – ability to bring energy to the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast moving, changing and challenging business organisation.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels throughout the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- An empathy with the outdoors.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com, ensure you put the job title in the subject line of the email by 9th December 2019.
Full time floor staff to work day time shifts in the busy Overends Kitchen at Airfield Estate.
Overends is a busy restaurant operating Monday - Sunday for breakfast and lunch service. Located at the heart of Airfield Estate, Overends also services a number of bespoke events throughout the estate including weddings, corporate meetings, BBQ's & festivals.
Airfield Estate is a 38 acre working farm with all produce including Jersey Milk, Beef, Pork, Eggs, Vegetables, Fresh Herbs & Salads being used in the restaurant to give our diners an authentic 'farm to fork' experience.
The ideal candidate should have 2 years experience in a busy restaurant environment with a flexible 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self motivated & capable of supervising own section
- Good team player
- Enjoy customer interaction
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Available for immediate start with valid work permit (if applicable)
Potential candidates should send CV to Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time kitchen porter required for busy farm restaurant in South Dublin, come join and be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced restaurant.
*Candidates must have previous kitchen porter experience and a full working visa
Candidates must be:
Available for immediate interview and start
Hours of work vary but are primarily daytime
- Energetic, motivated with a positive attitude
- Work well within a team enviroment
- Have a passion and energetic worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com