TY Work Experience
Each year Airfield Estate offers Transition Year students the opportunity to apply for a 1-week placement where they will get hands-on work throughout the Estate.
From helping out in the farmyard, training with our kitchen team to customer service students will get the flavour of working at a busy working farm, gardens and visitor experience.
Applications are now closed for the 2021 January - May academic term via the form below.
- There is a selection process and a member of our team will be in contact after the closing date.
- We can only facilitate work experience that is one week long, not work experience of one day per week.
- We are only accepting applications for possible work experience places in 2021. Please note that it may not be possible to run the work experience programme at all. This is dependent on the public health situation, public health guidelines and workplace safety guidelines as well as the business operations of Airfield Estate.
- While you do not need to provide proof of insurance cover at the application stage, your school must be in a position to provide insurance cover for the work experience.
- Applicants must clearly specify the dates they are seeking to apply for. Successful applicants will be offered a specific start date. Successful applicants who have agreed on a start date may not change to different start date unless agreed to by Airfield Estate.
- Where a work experience cannot proceed on an agreed date it is at the discretion of Airfield Estate if the student can transfer to a new date.
- Please do not submit an application if you will not be available for work experience in 2021.
- Closing date for applications is Friday the 21st August.
Applications are now closed.