Corporate Team Building Events
Choose Dublin City’s Sustainable Food Hub for unique corporate events & activities.
Located in Dundrum, Airfield Estate is a 38-acre charitable organisation that includes our working urban farm and gardens. This unique site is guided by the legacy of the trailblazing and pioneering Overend sisters who were passionately committed to creating and sharing a sustainable, beautiful and productive environment for all to enjoy.
Today, Airfield is becoming Dublin’s Sustainable Food Hub. Our estate of gardens, orchards, farm and facilities deliver a sustainable ecosystem that produces food, manages waste, promotes biodiversity, conserves energy and tackles climate change.
Our team are happy to work with you to create unique experiences for your team's offsite experience. We’re delighted to share our ideas and develop the perfect event with you.
Enjoy activities that bring sustainability to life at Airfield including:
- Workshops on workplace wellbeing
- Talks and seminars on hot topics like composting, sustainable diets, climate literacy, and more
- Team-building games with The Orchard Centre
- Group cooking in The Neff Inspiration Kitchen using ingredients straight from our farm
- Tours of the Estate including our Ornamental Gardens, Food Garden, Farmyard, and Airfield House