Farmers market at Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate's Farmers Market is open every Friday and Saturday in the lower car park at Airfield.
With produce ranging from locally grown fruit, veg, preserves, chutneys, jams, bread, pastries, meats, fish and much more are on offer to sample, enjoy or take home.
Open Friday & Saturday from 9 am - 2.30 pm with free market entry.
We will have a special date on Thursday 23rd December for Christmas!
There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first come first-served basis. If we are full, please try Balally Luas car park, €2.50 for 4hrs and only a few minutes walk away
- Overends Kitchen - Jersey milk, organic fruit and vegetables, bread, cheese, pastries, baked goods and a range of Irish produce
- Goode Food Co. - Irish and seasonal fruit, vegetables, eggs and preserves
- Kilmullen Farm - Local lamb, apple juice, Wicklow Naturally produce, seasonal sweetcorn
- Sarah's Organic Kitchen - Organic baked goods, handmade organic granola, Olly's farm honey, sweet treats
- Sugarloaf Bakery - Artisan bread and pastries
- Overends Horsebox - Barista hot drinks, soft beverages and treats
- Hibernia Food Market - Irish bread, butter, bacon, cheese, vegetables & larder produce
- Mcloughlin Butchers - Premium craft butchers
- Scarlet Olive Co. - Olives, hummus, charcuterie, olive oil, cheese
- Skin Ireland - 10th, 11th, 17th & 18th December
- Baavet - 10th, 11th, 17th & 18th December
Please follow government guidelines when visiting the market.