Farmers market at Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate's Farmers Market is open every Friday and Saturday in the lower car park at Airfield.
With produce ranging from locally grown fruit, veg, preserves, chutneys, jams, bread, pastries, meats, fish and much more are on offer to sample, enjoy or take home.
Open every Friday & Saturday from 9 am - 2.30 pm with free market entry.
There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first come first-served basis. If we are full, please try Balally Luas car park, €2.50 for 4hrs and only a few minutes walk away
- Overends Kitchen - vegetable plants, Jersey milk, organic fruit and vegetables, bread, cheese, pastries and a range of Irish produce
- Goode Food Co. - Irish and seasonal fruit, vegetables, eggs and preserves
- Sarah's Organic Kitchen - organic baked goods, handmade organic granola, Olly's farm honey
- Sugarloaf Bakery - Artisan Bread
- Little O's- barista hot drinks, soft beverages and treats
- Roundstone breads - bread
- Riddle & Spade - fruit and vegetables
- Mcloughlin Butchers - fresh meat
- Scarlet Olive Co. - olives, hummus, charcuterie, olive oil, cheese
- Sustainable Seafood Ireland - locally sourced fresh seafood
- OMT - Homeware and dried flowers (pop up every weekend until 12th June)
- Baavett - wool products
Please follow government guidelines when visiting the market.