Farmers market at Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate's Farmers Market is open every Friday and Saturday in the lower car park at Airfield.
With produce ranging from locally grown fruit, veg, preserves, chutneys, jams, bread, pastries, meats, fish and much more are on offer to sample, enjoy or take home.
Open every Friday & Saturday from 9.30 am - 2.30 pm with free market entry.
There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first come first served basis. If we are full, please try Balally Luas car park, €2.50 for 4hrs and only a few minutes walk away
- Airfield Estate - vegetable plants, Jersey milk, organic fruit and vegetables, bread, cheese, pastries and a range of Irish produce
- Goode Food Co. - Irish and seasonal fruit, vegetables, eggs and preserves
- Select Artisan Bakers - fresh baked goods
- Sugarloaf Bakery - Artisan Bread
- Kilmullen Lamb - farm-reared lamb, juices
- Horse Box Coffee Kiosk - barista hot drinks, soft beverages and treats
- Roundstone breads - bread
- Riddle & Spade - fruit and vegetables
- Mcloughlin Butchers - fresh meat
- Scarlet Olive Co. - olives, hummus, charcuterie, olive oil, cheese
- Sustainable Seafood Ireland - locally sourced fresh seafood
Please follow government guidelines when visiting the market.