Farmers market at Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate's Farmers Market is open every Friday and Saturday in the lower car park at Airfield.
With produce ranging from locally grown fruit, veg, preserves, chutneys, jams, bread, pastries, meats, fish and much more are on offer to sample, enjoy or take home.
Open every Friday & Saturday from 9 am - 2.30 pm with free market entry.
There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first come first-served basis. If we are full, please try Balally Luas car park, €2.50 for 4hrs and only a few minutes walk away
- Overends Kitchen - Jersey milk, organic fruit and vegetables, bread, cheese, pastries, baked goods and a range of Irish produce
- Sustainable Seafood Ireland - Domestic and wild caught seafood sourced from a close network of purveyors and fishermen
- Goode Food Co. - Irish and seasonal fruit, vegetables, eggs and preserves
- Kilmullen Farm - Local lamb, apple juice, Wicklow Naturally produce, seasonal sweetcorn
- Sarah's Organic Kitchen - Organic baked goods, handmade organic granola, Olly's farm honey, sweet treats
- Sugarloaf Bakery - Artisan bread and pastries
- Overends Horsebox - Barista hot drinks, soft beverages and treats
- Hibernia Food Market - Irish bread, butter, bacon, cheese, vegetables & larder produce
- Mcloughlin Butchers - Premium craft butchers
- Scarlet Olive Co. - Olives, hummus, charcuterie, olive oil, cheese
Please follow government guidelines when visiting the market.