Education Department School Group T&C’s
- A non-refundable deposit of €50 is required within five working days of your booking for each booked date.
- Bookings are only secure upon written confirmation via email a minimum of 10 working days in advance of the booked date.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed and the remaining balance paid a minimum of 5 working days in advance of the booked date.
- There will be no refund if fewer students arrive on the day.
- Payment is to be made before entry on the day.
- Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer, or by cheque, cash, or debit/credit card at the ticket office before entry on the day.
- Airfield Admission Terms and Conditions also apply.
- No membership discounts or promotional offers apply to education bookings.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your visit to Airfield within 7 days prior to your arrival you will be charged half of your balance. The full balance will be charged for cancellations within 48 hours of the visit.
- If on the day of your reservation Airfield is officially closed by the management due to extremely adverse weather conditions or for repairs, a cancellation fee will not be charged.
- If you have booked a programme or tour, please make sure to read the details sent via email which are specific to your booking.
AIRFIELD ESTATE HOUSE RULES
Special Notice for Teachers and Group Leaders
Keep To Your Booking Time
Please inform Airfield if the group are unable to keep to the time confirmed or if the group will be more than 15 minutes late arriving. While Airfield will do it’s best to accommodate a group that arrives late or early, Airfield cannot be held responsible for any curtailing of the visit or for any dispute or issue arising from the late or early arrival of the group.
Keep To Supervision Ratios
It is a condition of entry to Airfield that students are supervised. Accompanying adults must arrive with and remain with the group at all times. The number of adult to children ratios are as follows:
Pre School 1:3
Under 7 years of age 1:10
Over 7 years of age 1:15
Adults are free of charge within these ratios, any additional adults will be charged. SNA’s are free of charge.
Health & Safety
Airfield Estate will be guided by public health guidelines with regard to operating tours safely.
Airfield Estate reserves the right to cancel tours due to changes in public health advice and for force majeure reasons. Every effort will be made to reschedule affected tours.
We reserve the right to stop a tour in the event that a group is not following health and safety instructions given by Airfield Estate staff.
Keep Our Animals Safe
Giving them your food could make them sick and your litter can harm or even kill them. Please don’t feed the animals.
Keep Airfield Beautiful
We want to keep Airfield looking great for you. Please help us by not littering.
Keep Yourself Safe
Farmyard animals can be dangerous. Please make sure you keep to your side of the fence.
Keep These At Home
Balls and balloons can injure our animals. Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and frisbees can spoil things for other visitors.
Any group that breaks these rules or that allows students to harass another school group or any visitor will be asked to leave. Your group must be advised of the rules prior to your visit.