Farmers Market at Airfield Estate
Airfield Estate's Farmers Market is open every Friday and Saturday.
Produce ranging from locally grown fruit, veg, preserves, chutneys, jams, bread, pastries, meats, fish and much more are on offer to sample, enjoy or take home.
Open every Friday & Saturday from 9 am - 2:30 pm with free entry. Christmas date added: Saturday 23rd December from 9 am - 12:30 pm.
There’s plenty of bike parking available and limited car parking is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Goode Food Co. - Irish and seasonal fruit, vegetables, eggs and preserves
- Kilmullen Farm - Local lamb, apple juice, Wicklow Naturally produce, seasonal sweetcorn
- Sarah's Natural Kitchen - Sarah's Natural Kitchen - Fresh baked goods, handmade organic granola, Olly's farm honey, sweet treats. Winner of the 2023 Blas na hEireann Gold Award for her blueberry granola muffins
- Sugarloaf Bakery - Artisan bread and pastries
- Hibernia Food Market - Irish bread, butter, bacon, cheese, vegetables & larder produce
- Liliput Trading Co. - Olives, hummus, charcuterie, olive oil, cheese
- Kilmore Seafresh - Sustainable fresh Irish fish (Fridays)
- Joe's Butchers - Wicklow butchers
- Skin Ireland - Organic body creams (Saturdays)
- Ruby & Willow
We look forward to welcoming you to our market space to enjoy the food on offer, and even to sit and take in the atmosphere!
Dogs on a lead are welcome to visit the market space!