Ticket Terms & Conditions
- All persons who purchase tickets online through this website for a visitor experience or event do so subject to the following terms and conditions.
- When a purchase is complete, please note the booking is non-refundable, and not eligible for resale. All sales once completed are final. Airfield Estate does not allow for cancellations, refunds or exchanges. This does not, in any way affect your statutory rights.
- You must have received a confirmation email to have a valid booking. If you have not received one, contact [email protected] Airfield Estate is only responsible for issuing tickets with the information you provide. All persons entering an event or visiting must hold a valid ticket. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by an Airfield Estate employee.
- Once purchased, your ticket for any event or visit must be redeemed on the date you have specified and your ticket for an event or visitor experience be redeemed as per the confirmation email and booking for which it is made. Tickets can only be redeemed on the presentation of a valid confirmation email or booking reference.
- Holders of tickets for all ticketed events must arrive for the booked date and time on your confirmation email. Latecomers or those that arrive/book the wrong event, date and or time will not be admitted, only in exceptional circumstances and then only at the sole and absolute discretion of Airfield Estate. If a timed event no latecomers will be admitted and booked dates and times are non-transferable
On arrival, you will be asked for the following;
- Proof of entitlement to any discounted ticket. Eg. Student ID card.
- Your email confirmation ticket via digital or printed copy. This will either be scanned or exchanged for tickets at the ticket desk.
- Airfield Estate reserves the right to charge the normal event rate if you are not able to validate the discounted ticket purchased.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, aged 18 years or over, throughout the visit unless specified in an event booking detail.
- Any ticket you purchase remains the property of Airfield Estate and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time. If this occurs you will be refunded the sale price of the ticket which has been withdrawn or for which access was refused. (Excluding any 3rd party order processing fee). Tickets are sold subject to Airfield Estates' right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Airfield is a non-smoking site please do not smoke when visiting.
- Dogs, pets or animals of any nature are not permitted, with the exception of registered assistance/guide dogs.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates, scooters, balance bikes and other forms of personal transport are not permitted.
- Balls, frisbees, hurleys or other similar items are not permitted.
- Airfield is a working farm, and animals are not pets. Feeding and petting animals is not permitted.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance or a threat to other visitors or staff of Airfield Estate or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in the opinion of Airfield Estate, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property or livestock, they may be removed from the estate without refund. In addition, they must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour. To ensure the safety of other visitors Airfield Estate’s management reserves the right to carry out searches on the property of patrons.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that event or attraction venues and the exhibits/displays within the attractions, are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Airfield Estate reserves the right and its absolute discretion, whether for safety, maintenance reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close an area or an exhibit or any part of it. Airfield Estate will have no liability whatsoever, including for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of any Airfield Estate event or attraction.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Airfield Estate’s negligence, Airfield Estate, their employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages. All guests are responsible for the care of their own belongings whilst on the premises and Airfield Estate accept no legal responsibility whatsoever for same. All electronic equipment, bags, money and personal belongings are brought onto the premises at the sole risk of the guest. For the avoidance of doubt this extends to any car park utilised by any guests and Airfield Estate accept no liability whatsoever for any car or other vehicle parked by a guest on its grounds and in this regard rely on the terms and provisions of the Occupiers’ Liability Act 1995.
- No ticket may be re-sold without previous written consent of Airfield Estate. If Airfield Estate reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold without such consent, the holder may be refused entry to or be ejected without payment or compensation. In this regard the decision of Airfield Estate shall be final.
- From time to time, Airfield Estate or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on any event or attraction which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms & conditions, you agree that Airfield Estate or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Airfield Estate or such authorised parties (as the case may be). If you wish to opt out, please inform the photographer at the time.
- Visitors are welcome to use handheld cameras and videos within the grounds and premises subject to law. However, all such photographs and footage taken shall be for home and personal use only and not shall be sold, used or reused for any commercial purpose whether or not for gain without the prior express permission of Airfield Estate in writing. Please do not record any guided tours without express permission.
- While Airfield Estate endeavours to make this website available 24 hours a day, Airfield Estate shall not be liable for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, upgrade or repair or for any other reason. Airfield Estate does not warrant or make any representations that use of the site or the booking service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct accurate or reliable or that this site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Airfield reserves the right to change these terms without notice at any time.