Our child-centred primary education programmes provide a wonderful opportunity for active learning in a unique and relaxed environment that celebrates food, farming and the natural world.
All our primary school programmes are linked to the Primary Curriculum as well as Áistear, and several of them are Discovery Primary Maths and Science Programmes. Developed by educational professionals with years of experience, our workshops aim to encourage active learning in children through the hands-on investigation of the world around them.
Key features include:
- Flexibility to meet individual needs of schools and children
- Programmes are based outdoors with hand-on activities
- Resources are available for teachers to help prepare for the visit
- Trained child centred guides
- Covered activity and lunch facilities
- All areas are wheelchair accessible
To book any of the workshops below please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 969 6666.